Welcome to the State University of New York at Fredonia Equipment Checkout
Click on Sign In above to begin.
How to reserve equipment
- Sign in to the Fredonia Equipment Checkout web page using your eServices username and password.
- Choose the create booking tab located at the top of the screen, then select what wizard you would like to checkout from.
- Select the item or items you would like to check out. Click next.
- Next, select the time you want to check out these items by filling it out. Click update. Make sure the time you put in is correct. Click next.
- Agree to the terms and conditions of the check out. Click update again and finally confirm your booking by selecting submit.
- You can print out your receipt, and you will receive an automated email stating your booking has been created.
How to checkout equipment
- If you have made a reservation, you will need to pick up your equipment at the reservation time.
- If you don't know how to reserve equipment please check out our how to reserve equipment video.
- Be sure to bring your Fred card and show it to the equipment room employee.
- They will pull up your reservation, get your equipment, and hand you a receipt. You are all set!
- Be sure to return the equipment at the time specified in the reservation so others may check it out.
If you will be using equipment off-campus (including conferences, events, presentations, and travel), a Temporary Loan of Equipment Form must be filled out prior to picking up the equipment.