Welcome to SUNY Fredonia Equipment Checkout
Click on LOG ON above to begin.
Watch these short videos to see how easy it is to reserve equipment.
How to reserve equipment
This video explains how to reserve equipment using this site. Please review before reserving for the first time.
- Sign onto the Fredonia checkout web page using your school username and password.
- You would go to the create booking tab located at the top of the screen and select what wizard you would like to checkout from.
- Select the item or items you would like to check out. Hit next.
- Next, select the time you want to check out these items by filling it out in the no rules applied section. Hit update. Make sure the time you put in is correct. Hit next.
- Agree to the terms and conditions of the check out. Hit next again and finally confirm your booking by selecting submit.
- From there you can print out your receipt and you should have received a confirmation email saying your booking has been created.
How to checkout equipment
If you have never checked out equipment, please review this video before picking up your equipment.
- If you have made a reservation all you would need to do is show up at the time you reserved your equipment.
- If you don't know how to reserve equipment please check out our how to reserve equipment video.
- Be sure to bring your Fred card and show it to the equipment room employee.
- They will pull up your reservation, get your equipment, Hand you a receipt and you are all set.
- Thank you for watching a SUNY Fredonia Equipment check out video and we hope this video has helped you in your checkout process.
If you will be using equipment off-campus (including conferences, events, presentations, and travel), a Temporary Loan of Equipment Form must be filled out prior to picking up the equipment.