During Spring Break, the Media Center Equipment Room will be closed Sun 3/14 - Sat 3/21. Sun 3/22 open from 11am - 9pm.
Welcome to the State University of New York at Fredonia Equipment Checkout
Click on LOG ON above to begin.
Watch these short videos to see how easy it is to reserve equipment.
How to reserve equipment
This video explains how to reserve equipment using this site. Please review before reserving for the first time.
- Sign onto the Fredonia checkout web page using your eServices username and password.
- Choose the create booking tab located at the top of the screen, then select what wizard you would like to checkout from.
- Select the item or items you would like to check out. Hit next.
- Next, select the time you want to check out these items by filling it out. Hit update. Make sure the time you put in is correct. Hit next.
- Agree to the terms and conditions of the check out. Hit next again and finally confirm your booking by selecting submit.
- You can print out your receipt, and you will receive an automated email stating your booking has been created.
How to checkout equipment
If you have never checked out equipment, please review this video before picking up your equipment.
- If you have made a reservation, you will need to pick up your equipment at the reservation time.
- If you don't know how to reserve equipment please check out our how to reserve equipment video.
- Be sure to bring your Fred card and show it to the equipment room employee.
- They will pull up your reservation, get your equipment, and hand you a receipt. You are all set!
- Be sure to return the equipment at the time specified in the reservation so others may check it out.
If you will be using equipment off-campus (including conferences, events, presentations, and travel), a Temporary Loan of Equipment Form must be filled out prior to picking up the equipment.